2. I realized that I actually don’t like summer all that much anymore. It used to have perks: summer vacation, travel, beach days, long sunlight hours to make the day last…But with a full time job and no vacation days, all it is is way too hot. #thethrillisgone
3. If you let your children go off into the world too early, you risk creating jaded individuals who may have seen too much too soon. If you don’t let go of your child, you risk creating individuals who can’t fend for themselves in the real world.
4. People want pity for situations they put themselves in and acknowledgment for things they should be doing. #entitlement
5. Get you a guy who can fix things around the house, teach you his man-facts, rub your back, make you laugh, bring you flowers, is not a hoe, and love you down completely. #getyouajason
6. Get you a woman who knows who she is and loves herself. She’ll know how to love right (and call you out on your shit). Nothing makes me sadder than seeing great women who don’t speak up for themselves.
7. When in doubt, Target gift card.
8. What’s popular is seldom what’s dope. General population with the bad taste.
9. What you’re impressed by and who you try to impress speak volumes about your character.
10. Go where you are appreciated.