1. Interesting read about some of the biggest sneaker freaks selling their prized collections. Definitely can relate to this quote “Material things weigh you down.”
A little mental math I do before buying anything: how many hours/days/weeks of work does this equate to? Is it worth it?
2. Louis CK is still the king of comedy. His latest special did not disappoint.
3. 94 Ways of Saying Thank You, courtesy of Dear Sugar’s advice column. Something lovely to read when you need some perspective.
4. Celine with the understated goodies.
5. Looking forward to trying out these one pan stir fry recipes for week nights. The less mess, the better.
6. How gorgeous is this place? I would love to spend a weekend here recharging, enjoying nature and some local Napa Valley wine.