1. I’m 30 years old, guaranteed to be in deep R.E.M. sleep by 9PM Sunday-Wednesday, take multivitamins, and have snuck gel insoles into most of my shoes. Who am I? My 20 year old self is scoffing, while my 10 year old self is quietly relieved.
2. There is nothing worse than having to say goodbye to someone twice.
3. “My Favorite Murder” is my favorite podcast at the moment. Shoutout Karen and Georgia for approaching such heinous crimes with the perfect blend of humor, compassion and disgust.
4. S-Town on the other hand, as excited as I was for it… not impressed. It was interesting, but I am no longer interested, if that makes sense.
5. You don’t have to be everywhere with everyone. Just a little PSA to the introverts out there.
6. Is self control the benchmark of adulthood?
7. Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories will forever be some of the funniest comedy I have ever seen. Rest In Peace.
8. Every evening, my guy puts a glass of water by the bed for me before I sleep. On nights I am dehydrated (had a few drinks), he gets me middle-of-the-night refills. Oh, the little things.
9. When the boss man tells you to slow down <
10. I’m going to be an aunt! This excites me.